Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Great Day...done!


Today was nothing short of two miracles: the first being that my boys all held still for both a picture on the front porch and their father's blessings tonight from Matt, the second being that a sweet friend/neighbor of mine accepted the invitation to come to church with us today and came--with her daughter, for all three hours of church! Very exciting. I love this gospel and I'm so grateful for the joys that I'm experiencing lately. 
My boys start school tomorrow morning. It's Will's first day of Kindergarten--a big deal for both of us! I will have more pictures of the excitement tomorrow. 

"The Things They Say" 
Will came into the laundry room as I was putting Jameson's tie on him for church. Will puts his arm around Jameson and says, "Jameson your tie is the most important part of your church outfit--actually, it's your underwear, but your tie is still very important."

No comments: